2. Mi Me Ma Mo Mu exercise
5. Singing with your diaphragm
If you read my article on Musical wonders on your PC I explained how computers have revolutionised music-making. In this article I will explain how it has impact on singing.
Check this video out and you will understand why.
This is a korean girl named Ailee with extraordinary vocal talent. But what is she doing with the PC?
There used to be a time when we need to visit a vocal teacher or go to a studio to actually practice to improve our voice. But now we can just do that in front of our PC.
The next step is a software that can actually guide you like a virtual teacher on your PC.
Introducing Singorama, a program that can do that with 28 lessons covering the following areas:
- Introduction and How to Understand Your Own Voice
- Warm Ups and Strenghtening
- Breathing and Posture
- Pitch, Staying in Tune
- Chest Voice and Head Voice
- Bad Habits to Avoid
- Extending Your
(Part 1) Vocal Range
- Time Signatures, Key Signatures and Rhythm
- Major and Minor Keys; Solfege
- Intervals and Solfege
- Different Styles of Singing
- How to Become Sensational at Singing Harmony - Everyone Will Want to Sing With You!
- How to Sing Different Genres of Music
- Understanding the Meaning of A Song (Part 1 - Lyrics and Overall Tone)
- Understanding the Meaning of A Song (Part 2 - Emotions Conveyed Through Music and How to Put Your Personality Into A Song)
- Making A Song of Your Own
- Learning A Full Song (Part 1)
- Learning A Full Song (Part 2)
- Solutions to Commong Problems
- Your Future as A Singer
- Extending Your vocal Range (Part 2)
- Performance Tips
- Auditions and How to Ace Them!
- Writing Your First Song
- How to Sing With A Band
- Performance Anxiety
- Final Overview
Singorama singing lessons program package also comes with additional programs to help perfect your pitch and turn your PC or laptop into a mini recording studio, not to mention audio programs to guide you with your vocal exercises.